Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WHAT I DID IN 2011


What kind of year was 2011 for me, you ask? Well, let me think...

In March I went to the Ohio Zoo and had a wonderful encounter with Polar bears!


I went to COSI - the wonderful science museum in Columbus.

The kids discovered telephone booths. Zoe shows her typical temper.

Jim films the family on the news show.

In June, I went back to Ohio, and we went to Hocking Hills.
Absolutely beautiful!

In June, I went to Disneyland!!
This is the only picture I'm in. I think one of the Princesses took it.


In July I went camping at Payson Lakes with all (most) of the family.
We fished.

We played games.


We found out how many glow sticks it takes to light up a tent all night. (answer - 90)


We petted a llama.


I went to the zoo and discovered dinosaurs!


I discovered a granddaughter in an egg.


The T-rex is about to discover Zoe!


I went back to Ohio in September and put the kids on the school bus for a week.


I gained a tenth grandchild in October and he was adorable!


I went back to the zoo and discovered seven grandchildren in an egg!


My husband survived a rear-end collision on his scooter and got a new one out of the deal.


We baptized our little Jimmy!!


I had family in for Christmas!!


Grandpa had someone to read the Christmas story to on Christmas Eve.


And I had the cutest kids ever in the cutest nativity ever, especially the little winged sheep!

Yes, 2011 was a pretty good year!




2 comments:

Allison Hill said...

Wow, you were here a LOT last year! I like this trend...

Zoe said...

Pluto took that Disney land pic